Author Topic: Poor Gwyneth ... - NEW: Bonus Kim K Kontent!!!  (Read 37188 times)

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
It was...! :mrgreen:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Rob

• View Profile
Am I the only person on the site that has admitted to having actually seen her on stage...? Even worse... a front row seat...

I also have other other deficiencies... like my recognition skills... maybe it was a gorilla in the mist, in a skin-tight black leotard...

Uhhh no.  In 1967 in the sheepskin vest days.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
I saw her on her first (semi-final), second (close to final) or third (currently final) Farewell Tour, but everytime she looked as good as new.

No surprise there, she consists mostly of replacement plastic parts.

IMHO in Cher's case "good as new" means "homely as ever."

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
I've enjoyed her music and movies, and thought she aged very well.

Some likes' em, some don't. S' all OK with me.

I get a big kick out of "blow  'em up" movies like the Stallone and Arnold films, and even the Expendables series.  We need action B movies....and popcorn.   ;D
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
She's a lasting influence!  I see her look in what the Kadashian girls want to look like.

Somewhere in those mutual Armenian genes lies embedded what a glam look has to be like if nature hasn't endowed you with exactly nordic features.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
"I also have other other deficiencies... like my recognition skills ... "

See, Brother Ken, self-realisation is the first step in the cure program!

"My name is Ken and I can't tell a Hellcat from a Corsair."

(all in unison) "Hello Ken!"

That what I like about this forum: It forgives and forgets, small cognitive lapses are not dragged up and re-masticated endlessly.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:09:22 AM by uwe »

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
She's a lasting influence!  I see her look in what the Kadashian girls want to look like.

The Kuntrashians (shudder)  :puke:

America's first family of whores.

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Allickedly, you're such a cuntrarian, Dave!   :-X

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
My name is Highlander, and there can be only er... did you see that squirrel...?
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

westen44

• View Profile
The Kuntrashians (shudder)  :puke:

America's first family of whores.

I think there has been a new photo just released of Kim on the beach flaunting her derriere.  Evidently, she really wants people to be looking at it.  There are a lot sexier women out there in the world, IMO. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
The phenomenon of "famous for being famous" has always lost me. Can't imagine how it occurs, especially when the people involved have little merit.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
This forum's untarnished reputation is based on scientific evidence, not wild speculation and conjecture:

If I may butt in with a comment: That hair color looks awful on her, but it's not without pertinent predecessors:

And I didn't like it on Cher either.  :-\

From Gwyneth to Cher to Kim. Dave will probably say that is a marginal improvement as Kim neither steams nor sings.  :mrgreen:

Flash thought: Looking at those beach pics and ignoring hair (where apparent) color for a moment, butt rather focusing on and keeping abreast of other traits Kim projects backwards and forwards with natural ease: Does it all actually help her float? ??? (She'd be - much like the Titanic - unsinkable then.)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:42:43 AM by uwe »

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Poor Gwyneth ... - NEW: Bonus Kim K Kontent!!!
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2017, 07:18:25 PM »
Kim is homely. The rest of the family ranges from homely to butt-ugly. Worse yet, they're brainless, money-grubbing sluts.

Aesthetic standards have changed since I was young. Today, if a butt-ugly woman has enormous lips and an enormous ass, there are men who will think she's beautiful and women who will undergo plastic surgery to look like her.

amptech

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2017, 10:20:16 PM »
I think the 80's mentality have taken over media and fashion for too long, people have their taste messed with and all of a sudden young people think the abovementioned girls (except cher perhaps) look normal.

Maybe it will swing back to the 70's again in a few years, complete with pussy hair and experimental gibson bass designs!

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2017, 09:50:08 AM »
Any Gibson bass designs would be an improvement, experimental or not! How about recycling some of Cher's leftover plastic parts into a new Gibson bass body?

Back to Gwyneth!