Author Topic: Poor Gwyneth ... - NEW: Bonus Kim K Kontent!!!  (Read 37209 times)

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Mental illness without a decent structure is just crazy!

We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

westen44

• View Profile
When I think of the topic, two songs come to mind.  The novelty song "They're Coming to Take Me Away," and this one which is much more on the serious side of course. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxY6KrqGnCw
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
That straightened long hair look has become incredibly boring too  :bored: - it's been around since the mid to late nineties or so now, time for something new. Get a fetching

There is no need to look hairstylewise as desolately uncreative as a 17-year-old on her prom night.

:rolleyes:

Wrong. Long hair is always in style, straight or not.

westen44

• View Profile

Maybe if you're a male rock star.  I missed the boat on that.  Both on being a rock star and having the hair to grow out in the first place. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile

I know that quote. "Always in style" in certain quarters who are perhaps not the most fashion-daring. Long hair - fresh from the shower, tousled or out of bed - can look great, but that sleek straightened out "event" look has become a non-individualistic bore. And there is a fine line between a still youthful look and one having just missed the station. Gwyneth has a pretty face and a nice smile she doen't need to hide, but her haircut is lame.

But then I think Tilda Swinton is hot, so what do I know.

westen44

• View Profile
I think my fashion sense and taste in a number of things could be called into question.  I even like fugly basses.  For the past few days I've even been seriously thinking about buying a Longhorn. 

--Blaise Pascal

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know that quote. "Always in style" in certain quarters who are perhaps not the most fashion-daring. Long hair - fresh from the shower, tousled or out of bed - can look great, but that sleek straightened out "event" look has become a non-individualistic bore. And there is a fine line between a still youthful look and one having just missed the station. Gwyneth has a pretty face and a nice smile she doen't need to hide, but her haircut is lame.

But then I think Tilda Swinton is hot, so what do I know.

westen44

• View Profile
If anybody is going to say Judge Judy is hot...please don't.  (Not even in jest.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVfkYZmXHAg
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 12:09:47 PM by westen44 »

--Blaise Pascal

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If anybody is going to say Judge Judy is hot...please don't.  (Not even in jest.)

Uwe thinks Cher is hot. Even worse, he thinks Cher can sing. Judge Judy gargling mothwash while wearing a gorilla mask would be better than Cher.

gearHed289

• View Profile
    • Book of faces...
Judge Judy gargling mothwash while wearing a gorilla mask would be better than Cher.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I might make this my new signature.

westen44

• View Profile
Uwe thinks Cher is hot. Even worse, he thinks Cher can sing. Judge Judy gargling mothwash while wearing a gorilla mask would be better than Cher.

I was never a fan of her singing, either.  But Sonny was even worse. It's hard to believe he was involved in writing a song, though, that knocked the Beatles off the top of the UK charts for a few weeks in 1964. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0oP8e02dpk

--Blaise Pascal

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile

I find the gorilla mask part enticing. 8)

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
Am I the only person on the site that has admitted to having actually seen her on stage...? Even worse... a front row seat...

I also have other other deficiencies... like my recognition skills... maybe it was a gorilla in the mist, in a skin-tight black leotard...
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cher is what Rodney Daingerfield called a two-bagger. You'd need a bag over your head in case the one over her head breaks.

Sonny was a decent songwriter. He managed to bamboozle people into thinking that Cher had talent, so that's something.

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
I saw her on her first (semi-final), second (close to final) or third (currently final) Farewell Tour, but everytime she looked as good as new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcT9klwGSic

Cher was so hot, she even gave battleships (multiple) boners, so there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grdev5ktOGw

(Ken, the likely product of the Gregg & Cher gig you saw can be viewed at around 2:35: Mom gives her honey Elijah Blue a barely beclothed butt bump.)

I know that people find her voice divisive, but I think she did well as an actress, too bad she stopped making films, I think she had great one-liners on screen (like when her screen daughter Wynona R. went all devout Catholic in adolescent passion in Mermaids and Cher looks at her sideways and quips: "You do know we're really Jews, right?"). Or in real life, her introduction here alone is priceless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FInvHRUILQ

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 04:07:36 PM by uwe »