Author Topic: Poor Gwyneth ... - NEW: Bonus Kim K Kontent!!!  (Read 37207 times)

patman

• View Profile
I have actually been there.

Been a long time...I remember it as being an interesting town. Country people, artsy people and old hippies.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
I have actually been there.

Been a long time...I remember it as being an interesting town. Country people, artsy people and old hippies.

And a mayor who's less neurotic than her namesake.

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Good legs, good humour, crap dress, horrible fabric, puffy shoulders/arms as if she was an extra from Dynasty in the early 80ies.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:20:19 PM by uwe »
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Her readers probably think she's a trendsetter.

westen44

• View Profile
I've noticed several female celebrities lately dressed in a similar way.  Dressing tacky could be the new style now. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
That straightened long hair look has become incredibly boring too  :bored: - it's been around since the mid to late nineties or so now, time for something new. Get a fetching short haircut, Gwyn, you're turning 45 end of the month and you can afford it too to have it recut every two weeks! Plus you live in London where they know how to do it.

There is no need to look hairstylewise as desolately uncreative as a 17-year-old on her prom night.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:16:47 AM by uwe »

westen44

• View Profile
The Last Bass & Fashion Outpost

In general, once women reach their 40s they do tend to do better with short hair.  Ideally, it can add a few years of youth to the face. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
We've always been eclectic and catholic in our approach to life in general here! Just like GOOP for middle-aged men, really.   :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:10:14 AM by uwe »

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com

I like women with partially shaved heads.................  :-*
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Oh come on, you don't actually mean the undercut, do you? That is soooo out. Except in some alternative lifestyle circles where it is sign language for "yeah, I do the (doughnut) bump"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_fkux6Ha9g

(to employ a somewhat risque phrase popular in some quarters here).

westen44

• View Profile
It goes way back.

The "I Want Candy" video by Bow Wow Wow. 

--Blaise Pascal

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Oh come on, you don't actually mean the undercut, do you? That is soooo out. Except in some alternative lifestyle circles where it is sign language for "yeah, I do the (doughnut) bump"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_fkux6Ha9g

(to employ a somewhat risque phrase popular in some quarters here).

Like this.............. So hot!

Or this............

I like it so much I had my stylist shave 1/3 of mine off, down to about 1/64th of an inch - I like it!

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

westen44

• View Profile
It looks like for Bow Wow Wow it was more of a Mohawk. Or at least a modified one.   i don't know what the heck kind of music this was.  Pretty weird. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B3xh-FcivI

The music reminds me a little of this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TTPGAy5H_E
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 11:16:38 AM by westen44 »

--Blaise Pascal

westen44

• View Profile
We've always been eclectic and catholic in our approach to life in general here! Just like GOOP for middle-aged men, really.   :mrgreen:

I agree. Often, although it may not always be apparent, there is a method to the madness, too. 

--Blaise Pascal