Author Topic: Poor Gwyneth ... - NEW: Bonus Kim K Kontent!!!  (Read 37194 times)

westen44

• View Profile
Re: Poor Gwyneth (Uwe sez: Strictly antclimatic content!)
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 07:13:04 AM »
^
Quite a group of airheads.
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 08:30:51 AM »
It's more silliness from obsessed mentally unstable celebrities who think they can detoxify themselves.

...And that, as Robert Redford semi-famously said in "Jeremiah Johnson" is all you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfqaKRi-3co
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 10:47:05 AM »
The true essence of all good couple therapy encapsuled in just one word. Robert Redford is a philosopher.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 08:24:09 PM »
And in related genital steaming news...  :o

Gwyneth will soon be traveling to Iceland to study the problem.

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2016, 04:34:13 AM »
A dangerous practice too.

Rams wrapped in thermogene beget no lambs.

Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 09:51:07 AM »

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 12:04:39 PM »
Jeez, with most of those products she offers I'd be really lost. I guess you have to be a model trainer or something.

Yet for poor ole Dave this is gonna be one sleepless night, I sure hope he can cope ...

westen44

• View Profile
I recently ran across an article which referred to Goop's first sex advice issue.  There were some comments from an MD who seriously questioned the advice and even how safe some of the sex toys were.  One person summed it up by saying that Gwyneth has become the queen of pseudoscience quackery.  I almost feel sorry for her.  Being around that Coldplay guy couldn't have been a lot of fun, either. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
She had a better choice and wouldn't take it, serves her right!

As long as we have Mark - Master of all Tünnels - to guide us (and all pertinent appliances), health-hazardous misuse of sex toys is nothing the LBO's members have to ever worry about. Just uninhibitedly ask beforehand when in doubt ("Now ... where does this go?"), we don't have a Projects, Mods & Repairs forum for nothing you know?!

wellREDman

• View Profile
Lol to like the last 20 posts,
this is a good thread to come home to after a long shift

Granny Gremlin

• View Profile
    • Granny Gremlin home page
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 01:52:37 PM »
And now...

Since it's gold it's indisputably hypoallergenic.  Then again, so is glass, but gold makes for a better money shot.

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page (drummer and bassist of Deep Purple, Jake!)

Alanko

• View Profile
Gold presumably warms up quicker as well?

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
The glass appliances are best immersed in warm water for some time before being put to their destined natural use, so I've heard. That is supposed to enhance the sensoric experience. Don't microwave though.

But it might all be different in the US you know. My beliefs received a cold shower when - this was in the early 80ies and in Detroit - a US friend of mine revealed that he insisted that his girl friends were without fillings (in their teeth). The reason given had nothing to do with dental cosmetics, but with the ability to hold a certain amount of ice cubes in one's mouth without thermic discomfort while performing sexual (well, not by any Presidential definition ...) acts on someone else which need not be specified and/or elucidated here. His sister, it has to be said, thought the practice vile and as another piece of evidence in a long line confirming to her that the filling-less girl friend (I have long forgotten her name, but she was a cheer leader, athletic feats ran in the family) was bad company for her brother.

Diese Amerikaner, I tell you ... Against that backgound, other US habits - just think of the prevalent, yet erring practice of circumcision - take on a whole new different meaning. Michigan is really everywhere.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 03:07:23 PM by uwe »

westen44

• View Profile
She had a better choice and wouldn't take it, serves her right!

As long as we have Mark - Master of all Tünnels - to guide us (and all pertinent appliances), health-hazardous misuse of sex toys is nothing the LBO's members have to ever worry about. Just uninhibitedly ask beforehand when in doubt ("Now ... where does this go?"), we don't have a Projects, Mods & Repairs forum for nothing you know?!

I don't know the details of what choices Gwyneth made or how she got with Chris Martin.  I know they're not together now.  But she is never going to remain permanently with anyone.  She's just too unstable and constantly changing, like her personality has no real core.  However, I agree there is no need to feel sorry for her.  Those are her own wrong choices she is constantly making.  She definitely isn't a victim of circumstances, but is quite the opposite.  It's funny to joke about it here, but I suspect putting up with that kind of thing in real life might be trying. 

--Blaise Pascal

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
The glass appliances are best immersed in warm water for some time before being put to their destined natural use, so I've heard. That is supposed to enhance the sensoric experience. Don't microwave though.

Uwe, do tell where you've heard this  :-*

One's own natural body heat does work just fine as well tho, at least if said object is at 72 degress...... 
Yes, it's voice of experience.
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...