Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

Poor Gwyneth ... - NEW: Bonus Kim K Kontent!!!

(1/51) > >>

Dave W:
I'm only posting this to preempt Uwe.  :mrgreen:

Juicing Is Officially Over. Sorry, Juice Cleanse Fanatics and Gwyneth Paltrow

lowend1:

--- Quote from: Dave W on April 27, 2016, 07:34:52 AM ---I'm only posting this to preempt Uwe.  :mrgreen

--- End quote ---

Probably a good move - This way it takes all the joy out of it for him.

uwe:
You know what, this forum has in the meantime corrupted my mind to such a despicable degree that I opened this thread fully convinced that "juice cleanse" referred to Gwyn's other habit of steam-cleansing certain juice-producing body parts of hers. You know Dave's use of colorful language, "doughnut bumpers" and "bagel babes" and such. I was - as is part of my generally inquisitive nature - immediately intrigued. And now it's all about fruit, Dave you sure know how to disappoint, thanks a bunch. Mind you, the first sentence of that article was still promising, namely "Put down the straw.", it had me thinking "Wow, don't these Yanks come up with the most interesting practices?!". Not for the ticklish though.

But that non-fruit cleansing can't be healthy either, plus it must be an acquired taste in more ways than one. Don't mess with nature.

And too much liquid fruit gives you diarrhea anyway - but for some reason women seem to mistake that as a sign of good health. Plus demineralizes your teeth, my dentist always says.

lowend1:
I spent some time a few years back working in a "healthy" supermarket. I was always amused at the number of women who flocked in, fists full of cash, to purchase whatever the latest diarrhea-inducing concoction was. According to what I've been reading of late, that practice has now been amended with the tireless pursuit of water-clear urine as well. Bottoms up all!

uwe:
A most prevalent female obsession. I go when I have the time to or my gut tells me to. What goes in, will come out eventually. No sense mulling over it.

Water-clear urine? Non-sensical concept. It has to be amber-like in color and gelatinous consistency, how else are you gonna leave a mark to be (eventually) reminded of?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version